Last fifteen posts
- Concerning Choice
- Cuba and Kids: Education and the Revolution
- PLC in Rock Hill Three
- Mea Culpa on 1.86
- Stop Proviso 1.68
- Thank you to Senator Hayes
- Upon Re-Election
- Reflections on Campaigning October 2014
- Considering TIF
- Charter Schools: Just Another Opportunity for Investors?
- I Will Seek Re-Election
- In Policy or Not Policy?
- Common Core Is NOT a Government Conspiracy But ……….
- Public Schools Outperform Public Charters
- Zais Flexibility? For Whom?
Search by Category
Search by key words
Category Archives: Legislation
I have to apologize for a posting I made last week. Apparently I sent out the request for contacts at about the same time the House was passing Proviso 1.86. I wanted to find out more about a proviso and … Continue reading
Today I received the following message from the School Board Association. These bills keep coming back in spite of evidence that vouchers are successful only in decreasing funds for public schools and not in increasing opportunities for our students greatly … Continue reading
I follow closely posts by Mike Fanning, head of Old English Consortium which monitors and provides information to member school districts in the upstate on legislation and other issues concerning public education. I received this message this morning and wanted … Continue reading