Last fifteen posts
- Concerning Choice
- Cuba and Kids: Education and the Revolution
- PLC in Rock Hill Three
- Mea Culpa on 1.86
- Stop Proviso 1.68
- Thank you to Senator Hayes
- Upon Re-Election
- Reflections on Campaigning October 2014
- Considering TIF
- Charter Schools: Just Another Opportunity for Investors?
- I Will Seek Re-Election
- In Policy or Not Policy?
- Common Core Is NOT a Government Conspiracy But ……….
- Public Schools Outperform Public Charters
- Zais Flexibility? For Whom?
Search by Category
Search by key words
Category Archives: Hiring new supt.
This discussion consists of my reflections and opinions on our superintendent search. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of other Board members. We may increase our chances of finding a truly super superintendent. We have talked on the Board … Continue reading
Over the past three years my activities on the Board have become focused on monitoring and supporting accelerated academic progress for our students. The Rock Hill 3 Board voted unanimously in fall 2012 that increasing academic progress must be our … Continue reading