Last fifteen posts
- Concerning Choice
- Cuba and Kids: Education and the Revolution
- PLC in Rock Hill Three
- Mea Culpa on 1.86
- Stop Proviso 1.68
- Thank you to Senator Hayes
- Upon Re-Election
- Reflections on Campaigning October 2014
- Considering TIF
- Charter Schools: Just Another Opportunity for Investors?
- I Will Seek Re-Election
- In Policy or Not Policy?
- Common Core Is NOT a Government Conspiracy But ……….
- Public Schools Outperform Public Charters
- Zais Flexibility? For Whom?
Search by Category
Search by key words
Category Archives: Board
When I first ran for the Rock Hill Three Board of Trustees in 2010 I promised to be “a strong voice for children”. The impact of our Board actions on students and their learning has been my guide for decisions … Continue reading
When I was considering running for the School Board in 2010 an early step was to visit the Rock Hill Schools web site to download and study all the Policies concerning the Board of Trustees.